About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still headed in the right direction! P2D35 -26LB

Released another lb. doing the happy dance.
This weekend I am going to be saddled with a HUGE Challenge. I am going to the Big E with friends.
(Eastern States Exposition) The best part of the Big E is the all the wonderful foods that they have there.
I am HOPING there will be some good choices but I don't remember there EVER being anything healthy.
I may have to pack my lunch, and suffer while everyone else is eating fried dough, and baked potatos and apple pie.  Wondering if I cheated one day would it be worth it. I am thinking NO.

Hopefully we can go and see the great STUFF there. And I can keep my mind off all the food stuff.
Normally I would have what I wanted then maybe hit the gym the next day. However while on HGC it seems that anything out of the protocol really makes you gain.  so thinking NOT WORTH IT!

Wish me luck

Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst: sliced apple, coffee
  • Lunch: grilled chicken w/ cucumber & tomato salad, ACV dressing
  • Dinner: asparagus, pot roast, Strawberries w/stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment