About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

P2D12 released 0.5 lb

So I guess eating the chicken cooked on the bone w/skin slowed my release. I took it off the bone and removed the skin, but I think there was still too much fat on it. I usally only eat boneless, skinless chicken breast. So today I need to be sure to drink ALL my water and really stick to it. I am never sure exactly how much veggies I am supposed to eat. ie: 1 cup cooked chard or 1 cut raw then cook?  I get the fruit, I have no problem with that. but P&I is so vague on the veggie serving size. A Handfull is not a measurement.

Still, it is a loss. so GO ME! down 13 lbs from the first VLCD day. I am loving the ease of this protocol.
Still hard to want to cook a huge meal for my BF when I am not eating any of it.  But I am. And staying on track.
Today's plan:
  • Brkfst: 1 apple sliced w/a tad of sea salt, coffee
  • Lunch: 3.5 oz shrimp cooked w/chard & tomato
  • Dinner: 3.5 oz Hake fish, sauted w/ spinach, strawberries w/stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment