About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

P2D24 - 1 lb released. And its a beautiful day

It is gorgeous day out. I need to get out and put up the scarecrow and some hay w/pumpkins. it is officially Autumn.  I decided that I am going to continue P2 thru to 40 days. That should take me to mid october, so by Halloween I will be in P3 or P4 and thanksgiving I will be ready for Load days again.

Still trying to decide if I want to extend P4 untill Christmas and do my Load days then.
Will have to sit down do the math on how many days that is, then decide.  LOVING Protocol, nervous about going on to P3. :)

Today's Plan:
  • Breakfast: tea
  • Lunch: chicken, salad, apple
  • Dinner: Steak, asparagus, strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment