About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, September 24, 2010

TGIF! P2D24 - .5

I am tired today, didn't get enough sleep. What a difference it makes in my mood.
I still feel GOOD, just sleepy w/ a bit of a headache. going to take something for it instead of suffering thru like I usually try to do.
I think today will be a good day to actually take a nap when I get home from work.
Only working day job today. I have the night off from Home Depot. woot!
Standing on my feet at night for an extra 4 hours after a 9 hr day at day job...I am getting too old for this!

got lots of water today. and TMI ALERT. I think I have a yeast infection due to the antibiotic. URG!!!!
Sometimes being a girl sux. Could also be why I am so exausted today.
I have to eat in the Cafeteria again today. which means grilled chicken I think. I can't think of anything else down there I can eat. there is veggies and salad. but besides hard boiled eggs, there is not much that does not have sauce or oil on it. *sigh*

I find that when I feel blah or just plain sick. i want comfort food, I want to throw my hands up and say screw it, plunk down a chicken parm sandwich and devoure it. Not because I am hungy but because it makes me FEEL good. The soft warm bread and the gooey cheese just make me happy. Which is wrong. well not wrong, but there are other things that make me happy...a nice walk in the park, a hug from a loved one. Cooking. But food is easy, it is a quick fix.   Sometimes I feel like my relationship with food is like that of a drug addict. I dream about it sometimes, and I think about it, and it makes me feel good.
I need to find a new outlet for my moodiness.  

Today's plan:
  • Brkfst: Water, apple
  • Lunch: lettuce, grilled chicken
  • Dinner: Fish, & Chard sauted w/chicken broth.
  • Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment