About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

P2D27 - only down 19. What am I doing wrong?

Up 0.5lb - I have BARELY cheated...I had a Tbsp of navy beans about a week ago. I ate probably 5 oz of shrimp at a party instead of 3.  I tried chocolate delight which made me stall about 2 weeks ago.
What is up?  I am getting discouraged.  I followed the plan to the letter the last 2 days...and I am UP .5?
*sigh*  nothing to do but keep on keeping on.  I think I am pre-menopausal...which MAY have something to do with it. I am also on Antibiotics (amoxicillin for strep throat) So I am HOPING that has something to do with this. because I have been REALLY good.

Don't get me wrong... I feel fantastic. I am taking MSM and my joints feel better, and hoping it will help with any skin sagging in the future as other have claimed it does.  I am drinking tons of water and the skin on my face is GREAT without moisterizer and no make up.  So I am very happy with how I feel. I just wish the scale would reward me with more releases.

I am going to start watching for ketones and maybe focus on that instead of the scale.
Off to get more water!  Happy Wednesday!

Today's Plan:
  • Breakfast: Coffee, Red Delicious Apple
  • Lunch: grilled steak over raw spinach w/ACV, thyme & oregano
  • Dinner: Fish & swiss chard sauted in fat free chicken broth.
  • Snack: either an apple or strawberries w/stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment