About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

P2 D 33 - Releasd another 1 lb. total 24.5 lb down

So today I am down another lb. very happy about this. need to keep up with the water!
I find that I slow down when i don't drink enough water. However, I am getting up 3 x a night to use the bathroom!  I am hoping this will stop soon, or at least decrease to 1x.

I have been with my current company for 5 years on Oct 10. I got to pick out a gift, picked out a Phillips GoGear Ariaz. Which is basically an I-pod, it has an FM radio on it and you can dl audio books and 8 G of music. I am playing with it instead of sorting the mail. LOL
The sound is awesome. I think this is going to be great when I start walking again. Right now I am doing so well on this Protocol without excersize that I haven't been on a treadmill or outside to walk at all.
And now that it is getting cold...not sure if I wanna start an outdoors walk program till next spring!

I went against better judgement and advice;  and made strawberry gel. (ie: unflavored gelatin, brewed orange herbal tea, stevia and pureed strawberries) It came out really good, and it is VERY yummie. Ate some last night for my dessert. and still lost. Had some today for breakfast. We will see if it affects my releases.
One set I pureed the strawberries and the other I just cut up the berries and poured the gel over them and chilled.   it is just PURE gelatin no addatives or flavors which is why I used the flavored tea as my hot water.

I hope it doesn't cause a stall, because it was really tastey and was something different.  I am getting bored with my choices of meals. However last night I made some REALLY yummie chicken. I will start a recipe page to keep notes on.  I even served it to my family (with tortillas and told them it was fajita chicken) They loved it.   I have no clue why I used to use oil to saute chicken when a little broth is all I needed for this.  It is great to realize you can cook healthier FOREVER. not just on a plan or diet.
Maybe EVERYONE in the house will have a lower colesterol level soon!

Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst: strawberry gel
  • Lunch: Salad w/grilled chicken, w/ ACV, garlic powder, oregano & celery seed.
  • Dinner: Shrimp, chineese cabbage sauted /w chunks of apple in chicken broth

No comments:

Post a Comment