About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

D21 P2 - down 19 lbs - feel aweful today

Yep strep throat stinks! still feel aweful, will be on amoxicillin for 10 days. hoping that it will not cause another stall, going to really stick to the protocol and hope for the best. I want to curl up on the sofa with a big bowl of chicken soup. will have to settle for cabbage soup w/chicken I think.

Today's plan:
  • Brkfst: apple, coffee
  • Lunch: spinach w/ ACV and LA w/broiled fish
  • Dinner: chicken, w/cabbage soup.  strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment