About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

P2 D14 - No release today

Hmmm well I thought I didn't drink enough water yesterday. I usually get in a gallon I think I drank 1.5 qts.
AND I tried making the Chocolate Delight that is on you tube, and it says you can have it on P2. 
Either that or the hamburger I made myself had too much fat. I bought grassfed beef, 93% lean. made a 3.5 oz patty, cooked on forman grill, put between 2 peices of lettuce w/a slice of tomato and some mustard.
It was SOOO Good. (maybe too good) 

Also feel a bit bloated, like a need to go to the bathroom. So lets hope tomorrow shows some improvement on all fronts.  Going to drink some Green tea to get things moving. And drink ALL my water!
And get outside for a walk.

Today's Plan:
  • brkfst: 1 apple w a pinch of sea salt
  • lunch: shrimp and sauted spinach
  • dinner: ? fat free cottage cheese, melba toast & asparagus (maybe)
  • snack: baked apple

No comments:

Post a Comment