About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sick! didn't release anything this morning

AND I am sick sick sick. Not sure if I will be able to eat today. I have terrible strep throat, having a hard time drinking water. I get it in my mouth and my throat refuses to swallow.   BF is going to get my amoxicillian, and motrin 800. can't wait till it gets here, I feel like someone beat me with a baseball bat.
This is weird because I was FINE yesterday. didn't feel sick at all!  Woke up Aat 3 am with a fever of 102.2 and headache and sore throat and body aches.   Went to Dr. ..Strep and ear in fection. BLAH!

May just eat the nice soft baked apples today. and some fat free chicken broth.
Going to make TEA, and hope my body allows me to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment