About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Still at 216.5. WTF?

This protocol is so unforgiving. blah. but looking forward to more releases. I guess this is another stall. Which will move on eventually. but it is discouraging. 
I even drank a california kicker yesterday...but only one. Maybe it takes 2. Anyway I plan to stick to protocol to the letter! And did yesterday too. I guess I need to get out there and move or something, I know we are not supposed to excersize but I think I will take a nice walk at lunch. nothing too long, but something!

Also tomorrow considering going to the steam room to sweat some of the toxins out of my body from the anitbiotics.
Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst. Coffee, green apple
  • Lunch: grilled steak, lettuce w/1 slice of tomato & ACV
  • dinner: chicken breast, melba toast, cabbage soup, apple,

No comments:

Post a Comment