About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

P2D7 (day 6 VLCD) I am Down 1.0 lb! Woot

Down another pound woo hoo!  this makes 8 lbs so far.

Got up early today to make sure I had time to prepare my lunch. I was worried yesterday about eating in the cafe' but I found a nice salad bar and got romain lettuce and the grill made me a nice little peice of grilled chicken. It was probably 4 oz rather than the 3. But I have not been eating the melba toast allowed. So I figured it would all work out.  (and from the release I would say I guessed right)

Today's plan:
  • Brkfst: 1/2 grapefruit w/Stevia.
  • Lunch: grilled steak marinated in liquid aminos, asparagus grilled w/lemon juice
  • Dinner: Tomato "soup" with grilled chicken and a baked apple.
Yesterday on the way home I stopped at a farmer's market and got the most beautiful apples, grapefruits, and asparagus! I bought Bananas and a nice Banana bread for my sons.  Can't wait for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment