About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

P2D28 - WOOT!!! released 2 lb! It's about time!

It seemed I would be at 217 forEVA! ok so it was 3 days...still it was nerve wracking thinking maybe the HCG was not working anymore. or that I somehow became immune already. Ok so I was being neurotic...I admit it!  Sticking to plan. Drinking TONS of water. That is the trick...at least a gallon of water. no nibbles to taste anything not on protocol!!! Bad Kim!

So today I am at 21 lb released. Could be better, but I will TAKE IT!  I see people now that I know are struggling with weight loss and want to shout from the rooftops, TRY THIS!!!  It takes alot of discipline but it truely works! not like the Hydroxycut, or the dexitrim or any of those amp up your heart rate ruin your stomache type of HYPE. But you can't be running up to co-workers and Touting the virtues of HCG...unless they ask. I really wish some of them would.  Maybe when I actually lose 40 lbs they will. I love this plan.

Although I am really missing breakfast cereal at the moment. And I have learned to love apples.
Feeling absolutley fabulous!  no headaches, no digestive problems ...it's great!

Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst: Apple, coffee
  • Lunch: Grilled chicken, salad
  • Dinner: Fish, sauted cabbage, strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment