About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, September 10, 2010

No loss again today. P2D15 - 222.5

Ok so I need to learn not to give in to what other people think. I had sorbet yesterday, only so that no one would ask me why I was not eating when the rest of the Dept was...on our outing.
So I had about a 1/4 cup of strawberry kiwi sorbet. This was the best option since everthing else was homemade icecream or pie.  - I SHOULD have gone with my gut and had black coffee.

so no loss today. I was thinking of an apple day...but after speaking with my guru online.(Thanks Michelle!) I have decided to just stick to plan. Also next time I order HCG it will be in a smaller quantity to keep potency.
Back to drinking my gallon of water and on Protocol.

Today I went online to Cheapvitamins.com and ordered Liquid Stevia and 2 suppliments: MSM and Magnesium.- hopefully to be delivered quickly. :)

Today's plan: Water, water, and more water!!!
  • Brkfst: coffee w/shot of expresso - black
  • Lunch: 1.5 cups shredded lettuce, grilled catfish w/liquid aminos.
  • snack: 1 apple
  • Dinner: Chicken & asparagus - (either a baked apple or strawberries)

No comments:

Post a Comment