About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, September 17, 2010

P2D21 - no release

Well I am still at 217.0 not sure why, I followed to the letter. but had a grissani bread stick at dinner. Going to eliminate it again from the plan. - also going to try the "California Kicker" it sounds gross. but I would do just about anything to release more weight. so drinking a tea made from lemon juice and cayanne pepper can't be TOO bad...right?  I'll let you know.

Decided it had been over 20 days since I mixed the first dose of HCG, and it might be losing it's potency.
Since I can't be on it for more than 40 injections, and there was about 4 left. I would just mix up a new batch since I was going to have to anyway.  Thought about changing to sublingual...but hey...if it ain't broke don't fix it!
Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst: 1/2 grapefruit, coffee
  • Lunch: cabbage soup, shredded chicken
  • snack: california kicker
  • Dinner: steak, spinach, apple

No comments:

Post a Comment