About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little unsure today

So I am down .5 lb today. but unsure if I am losing less because of my choices.
I made Chocolate delight from a HCG recipe. Not sure if it is for P2, yet is says it is. It has coconut oil in it.
I put about a Tbs crumbled over my strawberries and I did have the tiniest of tastes of frosting of my BF B-Day cake. I also used panko bread crumbs on the fish. Yet I took most of it off when I ate it.

I shouldn't second guess myself and just get on with it...a loss is a loss. I didn't gain.
:)

Today's plan:
  • 1/2 grapefruit
  • 3 oz cooked fish, over steamed cabbage
  • hamburger lettuce wrap w/tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment