About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, October 1, 2010

cheated? Kind of

So today I am up .5 lb. I decided I didn't want asparagus last night. I work 2 jobs and when I got home, I didn't feel like cooking before heading off to 2nd job. so I ate 3oz of the pot roast from the crock pot and then had some of the pearl onions and parsnips and maybe 2 chunks of carrot. I know parsnips and carrots are not on Protocol but really I ate 2 1" chunks. of each.  and a 1/2" chunk of potato.
This protocol is SOOOOO unforgiving. But I was rushing. oh well .5 is NOT bad!
And it will come back off. I have to keep the possitive in my life not dwell on the negative.
BF woke up feeling gross this morning.
I REFUSE to be sick this weekend. I have the entire weekend off from BOTH jobs!

Still stressing about the State Fair on Sunday. but I am going to pack a back pack with some protein (grilled chicken maybe?) and celery sticks and apples. and HOPEFULLY not have a stall.  and can resist the stuff I miss. I think if this were earlier in my HCG journey I would have no problem, but it is my 35 day. and it is getting old fast. I have done great. but I miss eating regular foods.
So this is why it will be harder.

going to drink LOTS of water and maybe bring some tea in  a travel mug.

Today is the first day I have been sort of depressed on this protocol. I Physically feel GREAT.
but mentally I am tired and blue. I want to crawl back in bed and sleep all day.
Of course it has been typhoon type weather for the past 2 days, so I am sure that has alot to do with it.
Rain is supposed to stop later today, but stay cloudy and overcast thru Sunday.
BLAH!
Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst: Pumpkin flavored black coffee, Strawberries w/Stevia
  • Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 2 hard boiled egg whites, salad, red wine vinegar
  • Dinner: Asparagus, Pot Roast
  • Snack: baked apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment