About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

This morning I was at 205.5!

I did an apple day yesterday. I am hoping I can keep that off. My last apple day 1 lb came back the next day.
I would love to be at 205 to end this 1st round that would mean a 30 lb loss.

I went and bought new work out pants because my others were falling off, and when I start P3 I would like to start doing yoga or something to tighten up my abs.  So after finding some really cute yoga pants and nice shirt, it was so nice out I convinced my love to go for a nice walk with me. We took my mom's dog Baxter and had a nice 1.5 mile walk. it was great! 

Came home and made homemade spaghetti sauce, some meatballs and a spinach lasagna for the BF and my sons for tomorrow since I will be working all day. So they will have a choice of making meatball subs or having the lasagna. Knowing my boys.(all 6'1" of them) they will choose both. LOL I wish I could eat like them and never gain an oz.

Feeling great today. Tasted the sauce, but made with NO oil or sugar and 98% lean ground beef, so I should be all good.
Today's plan:
  • Brkfst: Coffee
  • Lunch: 3.5 oz ground beef, onion garlic & yellow pepper sauted together w/1 Tbsp tomato paste
  • Dinner: fish and steamed asparagus
  • Snack: apple

No comments:

Post a Comment