About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

P2D40 - 28.5 lb Released.

I am very excited about my apple day. worked like a charm. - 4 lbs!
I wish I had done this after my very first stall that lasted for 4 days.
My advise to anyone reading this. if you KNOW you cheated...don't wait for the stall...do an apple day.
It was easy, I wasn't hungry, AND I only ate 4 of the apples out of the 6 I was allowed. 

I do get discouraged when I think that I SHOULD have lost 40 lbs by the 40th day. But you know what. I feel absolutley fantastic. And I will take the 28 lbs I have lost
I am almost to 30 lbs. I havn't been this low in weight in years, even on Weight Watchers!
I have NO acid reflux. No bloated gassy feelings. in fact I have no gas at all!

Today I put on a really cute little suit I bought years ago for an interview. I only wore it once because it was just too tight, and never wore it to the interview.
I don't know why I bought it if it was tight to begin with.  It is still in style. One of those classic skirt and jacket type suits. I pulled it out of the BACK of the closet and tried it on today. It looks GREAT.
Since I work in an office I have to wear business type clothes and this is perfect.

I don't understand why so many people are afraid to take HCG. I have a friend who is diabetic, and needs to lose weight. She talks about joining WW or going to the gym, but doesn't. I tell her how EASY this was. but she googled the side affects of HCG and won't take it. I told her have you googled the side affects of the Pill?  it is basically the same risks, yet tons of women, including me take those. 
And what about smokers...look at those risks, and yet people still smoke...not that I am condoning smoking in any way. But what I am saying is EVERYTHING has some sort of risk. Heck, a few years back they were convinced that HAMBURGER raised your risk of cancer.   Have people stopped eating hamburger? nope.   I wish someone had told me about HCG years ago. I could have saved my money on WW, and the Oprah cookbook, and the other diet books and pills I wasted my money on.

Ok I guess this is a longer post than anticipated. I just LOVE that this is working! 

Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst: Pumpkin Coffee, Strawberries, stevia
  • Lunch: Shrimp, mixed lettuce, ACV, lemon & basil
  • Dinner: Steak, cabbage, apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment