About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

P3D3 - up almost 2 lb

but not quite, AND I ate 2 bites of mashed potatoes. (bad kim!)  and I got carried away with almonds. Probably ate a good handFULL. 
Today drinking more water and Tea.  Hopefully that will even it back down. but I need to start at the Gym!
Will try to get there tomorrow. or at least go for a walk.
Going to grocery to get some flaxseed meal or coconut flour so I can make stuff like coffee cup "bread"
And also cauliflower, so i can make cauliflower crust Pizza.

Today's Plan:
  • Breakfast: 1 c grapefruit sections, 2 hardboiled eggs, coffee
  • Lunch: 2 C greens, red onion, 6 oz salmon, feta cheese, cherry tomatos, mushrooms (dressing on the side, olive oil and spices, possible sugar)
  • Dinner: cauliflower Crust; steak & cheese Pizza
  • Snack: Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment