About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

P2 ending headed to P3 at -30lbs

So I am not sure if I am still in P2 untill I stop the VLCD or not.
but I stopped taking HCG on Sunday. Today will be my 3rd day with no injection and my last day on the VLCD.
I am hungry today so I know I have it out of my system, but will follow protocol till the end of the day.
Can't wait to try making cauliflower pizza crust.  :)
looking forward to adding foods this week.
Hopefully I will stay at 206.  Then on round 2 try to lose 30 more lbs.!
This has been GREAT! I also hope I continue to feel as awesome as I did during P2.
Also going to try to stick to a gluten free diet from now on. I am not going to kill myself avoiding carbs, but cooking lighter will be better for everyone in my family. so I will be going shopping for Flaxseed meal and coconut flour. And see how well we do with it. I have already gotten the coconut oil to cook with.

Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst: Coffee
  • Lunch: Salad, chicken, and an apple
  • Dinner: sauted spinach, fish
  • Snack: Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment