About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Too busy yesterday to blog, catching up today

So yesterday morning I was up almost 3 lb over LWD.
So I planned on doing a steak day. OMG I was so hungry at 1:30 and had a headache, was drinking tons of water but it didn't help. So I hate the inside of a roast beef wrap. 2 slices roast beef, 1 slice cheese and some lettuce. I helped alot.
Dinner was a BIG steak and an apple.  a little bit of chocolate delight.
This morning back down to only .5 lb over LWD. (206.5) yay!
Will be more careful with what I eat today.
I made coffee cup bread, I will put that on my recipe tab later.
had half of it with some cream cheese and I liked it.
However, it is rather small to use as bread for a sandwich like some people have stated they do.
I may make it in a small bowl if I make it for sandwiches.
It was tasty, but need one without cinnamon if I am going to eat as bread.
OH and an update on the cauliflower pizza crust. it was great. It was the macadamia nuts I had too many of I think that contributed to the additional lb up.  And Large breakfast.

I have a recipe for Mock Beefaroni, using eggplant as "noodles" I am going to substitute Ground Turkey  though.

Today's plan
  • Brkfst: coffee, coffee cup bread
  • Lunch: Mock Beefaroni
  • Dinner: very busy today, at lunch at 4 pm. so no dinner.
  • Snack: Apple, choc delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment