About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Up again. 3 lbs

Doing SORT OF a protein day. I did have a salad and soup for lunch.  If I am still up tomorrow I will do another steak day. or a full protein day. P3 is HARD. I know it is because I ate some pasta.
But I was tired of NO carbs  with my chicken parm.  so I am paying for it...it is not unexpected.
So I guess that makes it manageable.

Still at 209 I am happy. my clothes fit so much better. or they are loose.
I am wearing things that I had to put away. and this makes me smile.
tonight I have no clue what we are having for dinner. I think I have cabbage and Keilbasa in the house. so I guess stir fry it is. LOL
I don't have the cash to order out or I would just get a big salad, and a chicken from Market Basket.
*sigh* sore throat again this morning. Hoping to stave it off with hot water and salt water gargling.

It is HARD to be on P3 right now. there are my fav. Reeses PB cups out at just about every desk I pass at work. And twizzlers. ugh.   doing well at resisting them. but I think I heard them calling me by my first name today~!

No comments:

Post a Comment