About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog I applologize for avoiding you!!!

So stabilization is Hard. P2 was a peice of chicken compared to this. (notice I avoided the C word)
Mainly because I DIDN'T avoid it the last few days. I am up 3 lbs. but totally deserved.
I didn't avoid the carbs, candy and cake the last few days. (dirty C words!)
It was Halloween, and my Son's Birthday. We had a party, and I didn't deprive myself. However, I went in knowing full well I would have to pay the piper later. So I am doing so now.

This morning I got up early, Scraped the FROST off my windsheild and headed to the gym.
25 min on the eliptical, 5 min free weights, 5 min crunches. Then had coffee and a Jay Robb Shake w/ greek yogurt in it for Brkfst.
Planning on Grilled chicken and salad for lunch. Dinner is going to be a problem. I have no clue what to make. Going to call my son to take out the hamburger I have frozen. Maybe I can figure out something to make that is not too high fat/carbs. maybe saute with onions and rice and stuff it in peppers or cabbage.  I am on P4 so I can have Rice (I LOVE RICE!)
Here's hoping I can get back down ...NO here is KNOWING I will lose the extra 3 lbs before restrarting P2.

No comments:

Post a Comment