About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Not feeling the love for the Journey today

I went out and had wine last night, and I am not a big drinker. so 2 glasses of wine (BIG glasses) and a shot of SoCo gave me a horrible headache this morning. And there was no sleeping in. We are watching my nephew (4yo) and he gets up early, I could hear him puttering around this morning talking to the cat. So of course I got up. ugh. Now I want to eat everything in the house.
But I am behaving, so far.
I started with a V-8. then I had a nice mushroom and cheese omlet, and some greek yogurt and now coffee.
Tonights dinner is going to be chicken thighs baked with potatoes onions and carrots.

I am back down a bit. today I weighed in at 208.5  I think it was the sugar in the wine. since yesterday morning I was at 207.5
I will be glad to start P2 again! so much easier to maintain your weight when you are limited as to what you can eat.
I made cauliflower crust pizza on Friday, with BBQ chicken and onions on it. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment