About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, November 8, 2010

SNOW!? not ready!

So my BF leaves the house around 4 am. he got up and told me it was snowing...but he is a wise-ass sometimes so I thought he was kidding me. I rolled over and went back to sleep. Got up to get ready for the gym...and by-gosh it really did snow. BLAH. I had to go and FIND my ice scraper thingy, so I could sweep the 1/2 of snow off my car. Not alot really. but just NOT READY!  With all this going on, I forgot to weigh myself this morning.
I DID get to the gym though and worked out on the eliptical and then did some squats, kicks and curls with a weight bar.   yay.
Ate Potatoes for the first time in a while last night. not alot, but roasted carrots and potatoes with the chicken. ...so yummie.
Today I tried a protein bar for breakfast. I am hungry.
but I will wait till Lunch to eat again.
Tonight will be eating carbs again. Making america chop suey. hoping not to gain.
Pasta is my weakness and I tend to overeat when I have it. Going to try eating some salad before dinner to curb this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment