About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

R2P2 - down 1.5 lbs!

Having a difficult time due to the fact that I didn't get to go shopping before starting P2. Not much in the house to work with. but doing pritty well just the same.
Made grilled fish and rice for the family. I had the fish and some asparagus...which I put the leftovers in a container for lunch today.  :)
Have a Dr. visit today. can't wait to see if my Doc says anything about the weight loss.
Feel good but tired due to not sleeping well last night.
Also arguing with the BF. I HATE stress....well then again who does?!
Things will work out...but I really just want to SHAKE that man.  He's a good guy, but a guy none the less, and I have come to the conclusion that "boys are stupid" (yes that old kindergarden addage is TRUE!)
and we have to forgive them because sometimes they know not what they do. 
OH and I just remembered cauliflower is not on plan. BLARG!

Today's plan:
Brkfst: Coffee, 1/2 apple
Lunch: Fish, asparagus & cauliflower, 1/2 apple
Dinner: Steak, sauted cabbage & onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment