About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

R2P2Day4VLCD - Down .5 :)

Feeling soooooo much better today. Got to go to the store and get some basics. I feel more prepared.
Down 4.5 since start of P2  -
Need to drink more water today.
Stress is much lower today. Long talk with the BF. Life is good. Now if I could win the lottery and have some more $$ it would be perfect!
:)
Today's plan:
Brkfst: 1/2 grapefruit w/stevia, coffee
Lunch: Steak, over lettuce w/ACV dressing
Dinner: Chicken thigh, celery & onion.  Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment