About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I am such a SLACKER!

OK so I have gained and lost the same 1 lb over the last week or so, I know it is because of the holidays and all the STUFF that I love tempting me to take just a taste here, a nibble there...I am not HUGELY disappointed in myself because I am enjoying the holidays. VERY much in fact. And have not once PIGGED OUT. just ate a bit here and there.   I really really need to get back on track since I am getting married on NYE, and would like to look my best. I will NOT be at goal, but I have to say that I look pritty good in my clothes now.
Back down to a 14 which is what I have been in most of my adult life. Overweight I am at a 16 - 18.
Yes it would be GREAT to get into a size 9 like I was in high school, but lets not get stupid.
And I have NEVER EVER been a size 2. even in GRADE SCHOOL LOL.
I am 5'10" tall, and according to the Dr. I have a med. to large frame. (I have line backer shoulders)
So I am not trying to be in a size 2.   I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday! 

1 comment: