About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Down 1 lb - so very close to ONEderland

was stuck, mainly due to my lack of discipline, so I did an apple day yesterday.
today down. YES!!
Tomorrow is shopping day with MOM. we traditionally go out on a Monday Christmas shopping.
Then have lunch at Olive garden. I have a plan. Going to get some sort of fish...ask for salad NO DRESSING. avoid the bread!!! which will be hard. And TRY to stay on plan.
Will bring an apple with me just in case.  I figure if I eat that first I won't be STARVING.

Too many things going on in my life that are stressing me out. I am hoping to be past it all by Christmas.
But it makes an emotional eater like me find it very hard not to whip up some comfort food and pig out.
Doing extrodinarily well under the circumstances.  :)

Today's plan:
Brkfst: orange
Lunch Chicken, lettuce & tomato
Dinner: steak, onions, apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment