About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

??? TOM? You're not supposed to be here.

OK so last night I did something I havn't done in years. I lost control and binged on a bunch of stuff.
NOT a HUGE binge comparatively speaking, but ate a bunch of stuff off protocol.  a couple gingersnaps, a bite of ice cream, some chicken breast. (after I had already had dinner) it was odd, I felt like I could eat a horse.  (going to skip my injection today)

And I ate, knowing it was off plan and I didn't care. Then this morning out of the blue, TOM showed up.
Maybe this is why, I don't know. I am only up 1.5 lb and I know I will get back on track and lose it, but it was just odd.  I get TOM once every 3 months due to the BC I am on. not due to have it till End of Dec.

Meh. I am not going to beat myself up about the eating, I am just going to get back on track and let it go. Stressing over it will just cause me to go into another Binge or give up on the plan. Look ma, I learned a lesson! LOL.

Anyhow, today's plan:
Brkfst: 1 orange, coffee
Lunch: grilled chicken, cabbage.
Dinner: Ground beef "chili", lettuce & tomato. Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment