About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Always look on the Bright side of Life!

Ok so it is dull and gloomy outside and starting to get COLD.   I am not feeling great.
Last night I was up 5x with Montazuma's revenge. Not sure why.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE. I am back within 2 lb of LID. LOL - hey you gotta take the good with the bad.
I am sleepy but at work. looking out the window at the gray world.  Drinking my Hot water w/Lemon.
Made fish and white rice for dinner last night. (I know bad white carbs!) but I LOVE rice, and until I find a wild rice that doesn't have tons of fat or taste like straw, I will have my white rice once in a while. (until I am back on P2)
Planned on going to the gym, but my stomach felt like crap, and all I could think is what if I have another bout and have to run to the ladies room...that will be embarrassing. My Gym is at my work. do I really want to have a near accident in front of the people I work with...the answer was NO! so I stayed in bed for an extra 30 min. It was awesome.
I read some other blogs...and they are doing great with motivation. I am not feeling it today. Hopefully I will have time for a massage tomorrow or Wed. and that will get me back on track.
No clue what to make for dinner...going to SparkPeople for some recipe ideas and to track my daily foods.
Maybe that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment