About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Down another .5...I think.

Odd that when I weighed in after waking I was up 2 lb. then took my shower and weighed again down .5
I am taking the lower weight.  :)  Forgot to take my injection this morning. so going to take a 1/2 dose when I get home from work before going to my 2nd job.
Hopking this does not throw me off, since I only have 1 week left to go.
Want to get as low as I can before starting P3.

I also want to start some sort of excersize soon, I find I am weak going up a flight of stairs, mainly because I just don't work out anymore. will start something slow.  maybe yoga and taking the stairs at work more.

Today's Plan:
  • Brkfst: 1 cup grapefruit peices w/ stevia, Coffee
  • Lunch: grilled chicken w/chili powder and LA, lettuce w/ACV & spices
  • Dinner: Grilled shrimp & tomato & cucumber salad
  • snack: Apple slices

No comments:

Post a Comment