About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

P3D1 (-30) 206

Last night I ate a handfull of almonds, and they were fabulous. I figured I was close enough to the 1st day of P3 to have them. They may have had some sugar on them, but I am still at 206 this morning. hopefully it will not affect my stabalization. Today I am ordering Breakfast with my coffee.
I got greek yogurt then realized yogurt is not on P3 but P4. So I went back and got a whole egg omlet, with cheese, mushrooms and ham. (probably should have skipped the ham- salt possible sugar)
But it was YUMMIE.
I miss toast, but am going to try making whoopsie bread or coffee cup bread tonight.
need to go to the grocery to get things for P3. Can't wait to have avacados and Hummus.
woot!
Today's plan:
  • Brkfst: Omelet - olive oil, eggs, 1/4 c ham, 2 slices cheese, 1/4 c mushrooms - coffee
  • Lunch: Salad, marinated mushrooms, chicken, wine vinegar
  • Dinner: spinach, whoopsie bread, steak,
  • Snack: baked apple
  • Edited: didn't make the whoopsie bread. Ate 2 bites of mashed potato. made sauted (in coconut oil) cabbabe, onion & spinach. And for snack, I had a handfull of almonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment