About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, October 4, 2010

So I found I have Some willpower, just not ALOT of will power.

We went to the Big E on Sunday. And I resisted the Giant Cream puff, and the HUGE baked potato.
But I didn't resist "helping" my nephew clean up his ice cream cone when it was dripping all over; and I did give in to some kettle corn. I didn't really see anything on plan when it was lunch time and I was getting a little hungry so I had a shish-ka-bob on a stick, which might have been more then 3 oz of meat. And I had a diet soda.
Then when we got home and it was time to make dinner I caved in and had a corn on the cob that I had grilled outside, and a small helping of rice and beans.

So now I am up 1.5 lb. NOT as bad as I thought it might be.
AND I forgot to take my injection today. grrrrr. (that is what rushing will get you)
I am doing an apple day to see if I can get back on Track. I will not throw in the towel though. Getting back on the horse as they say and will deal with my indiscressions. Heck we can't be Good ALL THE TIME!!!
Forgot about the not having to drink as much water on an apple day, but have only drank 2 -8 oz bottles so far, so going to quit now.

Hoping this reverses my cheat. and I may take a walk tonight as well.
Keeping fingers crossed.

Today's Plan:
6 apples as needed for hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment