About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, October 11, 2010

P3 here I come! P2D45 (-30) Not too shabby

I would love to have been on HCG for 40 days and lost 40 lbs. but 30 lbs is nothing to turn up my nose at!
Yesterday was last Saturday was last HCG injection.
staying on VLCD till the end of Tuesday. Wednesday will start my journey on P3.
I am ready. I think 40 days on the VLCD is too long.
I would do shorter rounds next time.
Not because I was hungry...but because I missed other foods.
I got bored and cheated. and that lowered my motivation.
I wanted to taste other things, and my son's ice cream was too much to watch!!! lol
Looking forward to stabalizing, then eating other foods and keeping to this weight.
Which today is at 206. if I can do as well on my second round I will be THRILLED!
Plan:
  • Brkfst: apple & Coffee
  • Lunch: Shrimp & baby spinach salad w/ACV
  • Dinner: grilled chicken & sauted Cabbage
  • Snack: Apple (2 bites of gravel crunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment