About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 45 VLCD

I have not come to 40 injections yet. so I should be ok. I skip on Sundays, and have missed a few days by accident.  Also I have heard of people doing 72 day rounds. And still have losses, so I am not stressing it.
I really want to have lost 25 lbs before moving on to P3.

Today I am at 22.8 lbs gone.
So awesome.
Today I had "pasta" for lunch. (photos below)
It was the Tofu noodles I reviewed the other day.
Today I took a photo of how that recipe turned out.

I made the homemade sauce, but this time didn't have chicken to put into it.
So I mixed in 1/2 C of cottage cheese as my protein.  It was very good, and filling.
Happy me.
Beware this is a rouge recipe, and some people gain with shiritaki or zero calorie noodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment