About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, August 1, 2014

New Recipe!

I am down one lb today. decided on a new Recipe. Here it is:

Shrimp stir fry w/ noodles
So I decided I wanted chineese food tonight.
but still on P2, so I made this! it was so good I could have totally over did it, but kept it to one portion

  • 4 oz salad shrimp, rinsed and drained
  • 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
  • 1/2 cup asparagus
  • 2 T chopped scallion
  • 1 T grated ginger
  • 1 T chopped lemon grass
  • 1 clove minced garlic
  • 1/2 package tofu Miracle noodles, rinsed and drained
  • 2 T liquid aminos
  • 1 tsp coconut oil
Saute scallion, garlic, asparagus and cabbage in coconut oil until just starts to get limp
add shrimp, and liquid aminos stir fry until any liquid starts to evaporate, add lemon grass and miracle noodles. Stir fry until heated thru.  **This recipe is NOT P2 approved. MANY people stall on Shiritai noodles. **



rinse noodles



Yes I know this is a bit rouge. if you don't mix veggies it is on plan for P2.  but since I used a small amount of the veggies it usually works for me.   Miracle noodles is not listed on P2 either, but I find I still lose with them, these are the spaghetti type. I liked them more than the fettucini ones.


add noodles and cook thru

No comments:

Post a Comment