About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reviews of new stuff! - LaraBar - Go Raw and BLK

LaraBar, for P3.  There is no wheat or sugars added
Ingredients are unsweetened coconut, Almonds, cashews and extra virgin coconut oil  for the Coconut cream bar.

The Lemon Bar is Dates, Cashews, almonds, lemon juice concentrate.
They are tastey, and everything in them is allowed on P3.
I have eaten them for breakfast with no gain.
There is only one that had something I think oats...that was not allowed on P3, so I didn't buy that one.













This is a new water I found in my local Price Chopper, it was tastey and is made with stevia!  no chemicals or anything we can't have. Woot!

Go Raw - this company makes alot of stuff I have found in my local Price Chopper.  They make these Great pumpkin seed chips, but they have Agave Nectar in them, so I guess those can wait for P4.   However, these 2 samples had only ingredients allowed in P3!
They don't taste like a candy bar. but they do taste good!  All organic! Try them in P3 for yourself.  nice to have a quick grab and go snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment