About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

I am amazed at p3 is going so well.

My first week on P3 I fluctuated up and down. but once I got into the hang of eating full fat food.
not worrying about weighing and measuring and just eating till I felt satisfied, I got into my GROOVE. I have been between 195 and 196.8 all week this week.

Yesterday, I ate stuff that really wasn't what I would consider "ON PLAN"
I ate a crab Rangoon. and 2 buffalo chicken tenders with celery and blue cheese.
Then ate P3 crackers and cheese.
I even went completely off plan and had a Activia Greek yogurt, that has sugar in it.

and This morning....196.8.

Granted I drank about 5 bottles of water yesterday. I had salad for dinner with cheese and tuna on it, due to the crap lunch I ate. 
and still within 2 lbs of LIDW.

I am almost scared to go back to P2. I can't possibly do as well....right?
Well no! I am not going to let myself think this way.
I have help, some great people on a Facebook page that talk straight, cut you  slack when you mess up, buck you up, and cheer you on!!

And since I really enjoyed that yogurt the other day, but really want to stick to plan, I made my own yogurt from skim milk (less lactose) and with NO sugar.
It came out great. I added some coconut milk to one small batch. I added vanilla and some chia seeds to another batch. and kept the left over whey off the greek yogurt batch I made. I am using it to add to pea protein shakes to up the protein even more.

I am feeling really accomplished right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment