About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Rice! "sort of"

So last night I made Chicken with sweet potato, butternut squash, sliced onion, and peppers.
sliced the chicken into strips and tossed with 3 garlic cloves chopped finely, a touch of coconut oil, oregano, parsley and chili pepper flakes.
Baked for 1 hour.
OMG so good, this would be P2 friendly if you left out the sweet potato and squash.
For P3 I make cauliflower rice. which is shown in the photo topped with this recipe.
I steamed a cauliflower, then chopped up finely, tossed with a bit of butter and seasoned with salt and pepper.
My husband loved it.

I haven't done another STEAK day to regulate my weight as I really felt if I went back to some salads for lunch, and cut back on the NUTS and hummus, I would come back down.
And I was right. I don't think on P3 we should panic and do a steak day on the day we are over 2 lbs up from Last Injection Day Weight (LIDW)
if however you go a few days and are still UP more than 2 lbs, then yes a steak day will bring you back down a few lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment