About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy Birthday MOM

So today for my Mother's birthday we did fondue.
Now I KNOW this is not on plan, and I going to have salad and the meat.
But it is meat cooked in Grapeseed oil.  so I am anticipating a stall or a gain.
However, I am not going to NOT participate in events just to lose weight.
I will make BETTER choices than if I were not on this protocol, but I know I will be going rouge today.

So, today's foods are NOT recommended choices for those sticking to the plan
but I am putting them on here so I know what I did.

Breakfast: Coffee, apple
Lunch...at 2 pm
Fondue - steak, shrimp and salmon cooked in fondue pot in Grapeseed oil
Salad w/ Walden Farms dressing
Dinner - Salad w/ strawberries


No comments:

Post a Comment