About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Helloooooo ONEderland!!!

woot woot! I am down 2.2 lbs this morning. FINALLY under 200 lbs.
Today 198.0


Got my Walden Farms order yesterday!!
I will review some of them later.
Here is a review of what I did try:
 Onion dip on some celery, it was very good. it tasted just like Onion dip.
Also had Peanut Butter spread on some celery...ok this is just meh! 
it is a gel consistency not thick like peanut butter.
But since it is mostly plant derivative and not really made from peanuts I guess that is to be expected. It did however taste just like peanut butter, the consistency just throws you off.
In P4 I think it would great on bread or crackers for a 0 calorie alternative to peanut butter.

I also took some of the chocolate dip with me out to the movies last night and ate it with apple slices as an alternative to get junk at the concession counter.
I also took 2 bottles of water and some lemon with me.

I am going to wait to try the alfredo sauce till P3 and have it with Shirtaki noodles.
did not try the barbeque sauce yet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment