About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, July 18, 2014

UGH!!! so no loss today.

So emotional eating gets to us all.
I have been doing AWESOME on this protocol.
I am down 18.2 lbs

I should be so proud of myself, and I am.
So why do I let emotions rule what I put in my mouth!? I mean I KNOW BETTER.
I KNOW what it will do to me.

but what did I do tonight?  yep I snuck into the kitchen and ate 20 chips with dip. and a diet Dr. Pepper. I haven't drank a soda of any kind in about 9 months.
I usually don't have that stuff in the house. but we have had people over, due to my husband's father's death.   sigh. NO sense beating myself up.
I will drink tons of water tomorrow. and get back on plan.
Glad I'm afraid of throwing up...or I might consider purging this crap out of myself.

Yeah I know....not very good thoughts.  so I will now actively Let it go.


No comments:

Post a Comment