About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

down a lb plus 0.2

Yay, lost the pound from the sodium over indulgence.
I want to lose 5 more lbs then end this round and go into P3 for the remainder of the summer, then do another round come September or October.

today's plan:
More water!
Breakfast: coffee
Lunch: egg white spinach omlet
snack: apple w/ walden farms caramel
Dinner: cabbage and shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment