About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Strawberry dessert

So my 2nd recipe was for Strawberry ice "cream"
No there is no cream in this recipe and P2 friendly

2 large ice cubes
5 large frozen strawberries
6 drops of stevia or 1 T Truvia
1/4 cup of water.

In a food processer (I have a tiny Oscar)
Blend the ice until it is an ice powder.
Add strawberries and stevia
blend until also a powder
Add water and fold in and process until smooth and creamy.
Serve frozen.



No comments:

Post a Comment