About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

And I'm down 1.5 lbs! Woot

That cheat really seemed to set me back.
If your doing this protocol, Cheating is soooooo not worth it.
but once I got back on track I was losing again, about 0.2 per day.
Finally today I had the Woosh Factor and lost 1.5.


The Woosh Factor:
your cells lose fat, but now that they have no fat and extra space in them, so they sometimes fill back up with fluid. (they like being FULL)  but after a few days, they realize they don't need that extra fluid and flush it out.
and shrink.
It is one of the reasons that it is so easy to GAIN weight back once you lose it.
Your FAT cells don't go away, they just shrink. once they have stretched out and gotten BIG it is easier to get that way again.
Don't let the fat win!! keep drinking lots of water to flush out that extra fluid and fat!!!
We can do it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment