About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

AND I'm back on track

So the cheat set me back 4 days. So NOT worth it.
Today I am back on track, and at the same weight as before the cheat.
I am also NOT hungry. so I am thinking the HCG new batch was a good idea.

Today's plan:
Breakfast: Apple w/ maple flavoring
Lunch: Salad w/ Fat Free Cottage Cheese
Dinner: Talapia w/ cabbage & onion
Dessert: Strawberry Ice "cream"

No comments:

Post a Comment