About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

slower losses. but I'll take it!

Yep cheating is not worth it.
but still lost .4 lb
I am loving this plan.

Not hungry at all.  of course I am an emotional eater and must still fight my urges to eat when I am not hungry.

Today's food plan:
Breakfast: coffee (was too busy for my apple)
Lunch: Dark greens salad, with grilled chicken. Walden farms Asian sesame dressing
Dinner: Tilapia steamed with Spinach and onion.
Apple with Walden Farm caramel dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment