About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A review of Walden Farms products

so my Walden Farms order arrived!
I decided to make the protein pancakes due to this.

The pancake syrup is good, mapley. you can tell it is sugar free, but it is good for a 0 calorie product.

The blueberry Jam.  I put it on the pancakes with the maple syrup so it was hard to tell, but it did taste like blueberry Jam...go figure. I liked it, can't wait to try it when I can have bread.

The caramel dip. Ok this is not the same consistency as caramel it is thinner.   I hear when it is refrigerated it is better. we will see.   It does have an artificial sweetener after taste, but it was pretty good on my apples. I will try it on other things after refrigerating and re-review.

Happy Releases all!


No comments:

Post a Comment