About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, September 26, 2014

the smallest of deviations....shows

Last night I made steak, it was awesome. I had marinated it in cracked pepper, a touch of stevia, ginger and liquid aminos.
Made it with steamed swiss chard.
It was so good, when I was putting it "away", I ate two small peices more.
So probably about 5.5 oz instead of my 3.5
yep no loss today.
No gain either, but you have to stick to protocol for this to work.

And I KNOW that.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment